It seems like everyone is always stressed out. Problems always seem to find a way to creep into our lives. Life is tough. It's a cliche, but life truly is. No one gets to experience a perfect life - void of problems, troubles and arguments. There's always going to be that thing that bugs us. That grinds at our brains and tests our patience. It's unfortunate but true. No matter how hard we try to avoid the stressful things in life, they always end up causing some sort of stress.
But hey, we should really end this cycle. We should stop stressing out over the petty, insignificant things. Like really. Think about the things you stress out over. In the end, which of these things really, truly matter? Most of the things that cause us grief have little to no real bearing on our lives. Life would be so much more enjoyable if we could just look past these little things. Look past the elementary disputes and trivial commotion we experience everyday.
Being a 17 year old teenager, I can't really say I've experienced too much of this world yet. I've pretty much lived my life day by day, in the same environment, with the same people. Hell, I have not experienced a ton of things. I've never been on a plane, never been outside the US. Nor have I watched many Disney movies (I have two older brothers). I see myself as a pretty carefree person though. I don't really get bothered by many things or dwell over many problems. I have had a fair share of things in my life that have caused me heartache, but for the most part I enjoy my life. What's the point in getting all riled up over such little things? Maybe this carefree mindset will screw me over later in life, but I don't really mind.
I'm just looking forward for everything that is going to happen. I'm 17, only 17 - hahah. What a small number.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

does anyone actually read this junk. wow nick
ReplyDelete