Thursday, January 13, 2011

Blog Schedule

Just going to follow this... kind of. I may skip things if I don't feel like blogging about them. I'll pretty much do one a day. I may stray away from this and have random posts that are just on my mind.

Day...
  1. The Person I Admire Most
  2. This Will Be My Epitaph
  3. Why I Love My Hometown
  4. Why I Hate My Hometown
  5. How I Choose to Spend My Money
  6. My Ideal Job
  7. My High School Clique
  8. My Worst Subject in School
  9. If I Had a Super Power
  10. Here’s Where My Opinion Differs From the Majority
  11. Why I Don’t Vote
  12. The Cause I Really Believe In
  13. My First Kiss
  14. My Worst Kiss
  15. The First Time I Had My Heart Broken
  16. Why I Chose My University Degree
  17. Ten Things I'd Like To Say To Ten Different People, Without Using Names
  18. My Favorite Place on the Planet
  19. My Greatest Sin Against the Environment
  20. My Unexpected Mentor
  21. How I Earned My Worst Karma
  22. 10 Things That Make Me Smile
  23. My Favorite Item of Clothing Growing Up
  24. If This Celebrity Knocked On My Door, I’d Run Away With Them
  25. When I’m at My Most Self-Indulgent
  26. How To Be Selfless
  27. My Childhood Dreams, and How I’ve Fulfilled Them
  28. How I Learned Patience
  29. How My Hard Work Paid Off
  30. The Way I Feel About Love
  31. I’ve Never Been More Surprised in My Life
  32. What Scares the Shit Out of Me
  33. The Only Thing I Can Teach You
  34. Reflection On How I've Turned Out
Found this online somewhere and revised it a bit.

2 comments:

  1. these look fun i think i might steal some if i get bored

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I don't really know you, but I feel like I do cuz of Amy. Anyhow, I felt like it would be rude to read your blog and not say something.

    "Just going to follow this... kind of...I'll pretty much do one a day."

    LOL! That never works for me!!! I always just end up failing miserably at following any blog schedule. I said I'd do one a day...and so far my record is 0 :P

    p.s. I think Panick! is super clever

    ReplyDelete