Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Day 3: Why I Love My Hometown
A hometown is supposed to be somewhere special. A place where you can relate to and connect to no matter how long since your last visit. My hometown is East Brunswick. I've lived there my entire life. East Brunswick is a pretty boring place, but in the end, I do love it. Why, you might ask. Well for one, all of my childhood and high school friends are there. I've spent the most time with these people and no matter how long we've been apart, or haven't spoken, we still have something that binds us together. Aside from the people factor, I'm not too sure what else makes me love East Brunswick. I feel as if I had grown up anywhere else, I would have loved that hometown too, considering I would have had friends there too. I mean, there are some things that I love about East Brunswick. Like, Sandy's. I've told everyone that my one pick-me-up food is the Buffalo Chicken Pizza at Sandy's. I have yet to have a slice of Buffalo Chicken Pizza that is better than the slices at Sandy's. That little, home-y pizzeria that resembles a hall-way and resides next-door to EB Chinese, one of the worst Chinese takeout places ever, has given me so much joy throughout my lifetime. It's kind of sad that it's so important to me, but I take food very seriously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment