Today was so nice.
Woke up from sleeping over Brian's house and headed over the IHOP with the group. Got brunch and then went to the high school with Sidd to visit the little high-schoolers and silly teachers. Delivered Amy a McDonalds ice cream sundae during her IPLE class as Brodman's cartoonish face turned slightly red and irritated. Hurried out of L7 to visit Sanellz, the best teacher at EBHS. Had a nice talk with her... reminiscing of the good old Waksman and period 2/3 biology class. I swear, I dropped the F-bomb at least four times in front of her... I'm pretty sure I kind of told her to fuck off at one point, jokingly - She didn't seem to care. Visited some more teachers but then got kicked out of the school by an old, senile hall aid who threatened to 'put us in jail for trespassing'. After that I played basketball at Will's. Rolled my ankle but whatever - it's okay. Spent the rest of the night finding a bunch of people :]
Visiting the high school was really interesting. It's amazing how differently you're looked at when you're in college. You seem to have a certain aura or presence that makes little high-schoolers look up to you. It was a really nice experience. The teachers talk to you in such a chill attitude and act genuinely interested in your life.
The best part of the day was at night though. Visited a few people, got dinner with one of them and then stopped by Michow's house to watch a movie. Then found Caroline. It was so nice seeing her after so long. It put this irreversible smile on my face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment