It's Monday night. Tomorrow night I'll be packing my backpack with some clothes and heading back to East Brunswick. It's hard to explain, but I am really excited for this break. It's the first break I've had since I've been in college, and firsts are always interesting. I can't wait to meet up with high school friends that I haven't seen in the longest time and just sit around and catch up. It'll be exciting to see how people have changed and grown due to their new college environments.
Thanksgiving break is definitely going to be fun. Just chilling with the old group and doing what we do best: bumming. Just restaurant hopping during the day and then sitting around at people's houses talking through the night until the sun comes up.
I for one can say college definitely has changed me to some extent. It'll be interesting to see how others have changed.
I absolutely love college, but this break is going to be pretty fun. I can't wait.
If you're important to me, I'll visit you. So if you don't get a visit, I don't actually care about you <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment