Even though I'm done with finals, I still stayed up all night, just chilling with people and doing random shit. College is awesome. You can find ways to pass the time no matter what hour it is. Even if friends have final exams to study for, it's so simple to edge them into watching movies with you or just fooling around, engaging in conversations filled with nothing more than meaningless babble.
After I finished my last final, it was really an uplifting feeling. It was nice to know that I was completely done with the semester and managed to get through it without really working at all. Now I get to just chill at Rutgers until it closes on Thursday and then head back to EB to reminisce with old friends for three weeks. Winter break should be fun.
As of now 2/4 of my grades are officially loaded onto my.rutgers.edu - A in chem and calc. Lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment