Sunday, December 26, 2010

This break

has made me realize just how different high school friends are from college friends. I mean, everyone knows that people always have a clear distinction between high school and college friends, but who would have thought that it feels different missing college friends than it does missing high school friends. I think it's more because in college, you spend so much time with them, considering you live together and pretty much have all the freedom in the world. You can just walk down the hall, up a flight of stairs or down a block and meet up with a familiar faces. It's so weird being back at home now. You no longer have that luxury of having numerous people to talk to, chill with and bond with within arms reach.

So today we're planning on getting trapped at Shane's house. It should be pretty fun. I'm planning on bringing my laptop and just chilling with the usuals.

Oh, and yesterday was interesting. I got a door closed on my head by some quirky girl, a lecture from a short girl and an ear-rape by countless korean people (yuck).

1 comment: