Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Finals

Finals are coming up.

I have a computers exam this Friday, and three exams next week. As of now, I have A's in all my classes, and I'd like to keep it that way. Hopefully I can pull it off and do well on all of my finals, though I am quite reluctant to study. I'm pretty sure I'm just going to have to brush up on a little bit of chem and look over some of the crappy memorization junk in calc. Yep, after these finals the semester is over, and I can head back home - even though it'd be pretty fun to just stay at Rutgers and chill, too bad they close the dorms.

This weekend is the weekend that everyone is supposed to go partying since it's the weekend before most finals and the last time to go out before winter break. I dunno if I want to go out though. Too much bad stuffs. My health is going down the drain.

On a totally unrelated note, I've come to realize that I'm totally missing out...

No comments:

Post a Comment