I'm nothing special. I'm pretty much mediocre. I'm stupid at best. I'm never going to amount to anything.
You're nothing special. You're pretty much mediocre. You're stupid at best. You're never going to amount to anything.
What a negative mentality you might say but it's true nevertheless. No one in my graduating class will amount to anything. Most likely no one I will meet in my lifetime will amount to anything. No one will contribute anything even near substantial to society or have their mark on history. No one has a unique enough personality, impressive enough intellect or canny enough wit to consider themselves special or even note-worthy. There are too many people in this world to consider any one of us important. People need to understand how insignificant we are.
So let me take the easy route through life and just bum. Why waste time working when, in the end, none of us will achieve anything timeless?
You're nothing special. I'm nothing special. Quit lying to yourself - it's unhealthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment