Remember how I was late for my second exam for my computers class that was worth 20 percent of my grade? I ended up getting an 100 on the test, and she put it into the gradebook as an 100. Then on the last day of the semester she changed it to a 50... What bullshit. Even though it's a bad thing to say, every student bases how much he/she needs to study from how well he/she does on the previous exams. If you have a 100 in the class, you're not going to study that much for the final exam or put much effort into the homeworks or extra credit options. If she fucking made my grade a 50 when I got it, then I still would have been able to get an A in the class, instead she randomly changes it at the end of the semester and gives my grade a 10 point blow. Honestly. People are sucking her dick and doing extra credit and shit to get extra points to boost their grades up. How does that reflect any bit of intelligence or knowledge of the course at all? MATLAB? Who the fuck gives a shit if you can sit through a lecture and answer a pop quiz question or go listen to some guest speaker and jot down some feedback about them? That's not what your grade in the class should be based on. It should be based on the exams, homeworks and projects...
So annoying. So that killed my 4.0. Was sure I had straight A's and then randomly checked Sakai to see that she changed my exam grade to a 50. What the fuck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment