Friday, March 5, 2010

Sheena flavored bubble tea.

A month ago I blogged about the asians in our grade. It went like this

"Our grade of asians fail. I'm pretty sure we've all realized this. We lack that cohesiveness that every other grade of asians appears to have. It's depressing.

It seems as if we all are split into these little groups that are so little they can't even be considered groups. You have the dumb asians, the fob asians, the weird asians and the very few, normal asians (like me). Oh, and the asians that think they're black, you can't forget about those asians.

It's gotten progressively worse. I guess the asians in this grade aren't really compatible with each other. Too many random problems and weird things with asians. There's always some word going around or some crazy asian complaining. You guys blow."

Reading over it now, I'm kind of second-guessing that prior notion. I felt that our grade was lacking, but in reality, no grade has that perfect, cohesive unit of tightly knit friends - It's just not possible. A lot of times I find myself going through a mental list of all the asians in our grade (only the noteworthy ones of course). I make mental checks, crosses and designations, pondering over my past/current relationships with these people. It's always interesting going over how things have changed and what kind of people we have all become. Lately, I've come to realize that our grade isn't as lacking as I thought it was. We have a bunch of pretty chill asian guys and girls, and I've had plenty of memorable times with the majority of them.

In the end, I am content with our year. You all are what have made up my high school career, and molded me into the person I am today. Right now (though this may change), I can say with ease that I am satisfied.

On a lighter note - Here's a picture of Sidd from Will's tonight. Nice diet.

2 comments: