Sunday, March 21, 2010

Unseasonal Weather

The past few days have had such amazing weather. It's saved me from my house's broken heater and refreshed my memory of warm weather. It's amazing how drastically the things we did over the weekend changed in comparison to the weekends prior to this. With good weather, friends and a pair of sneakers, you can have fun without needing to find someone with a furnished, stacked-out house. It's so much easier arranging things to do. Pretty much just meet outside someone's house and figure out what to do there. The weekend's been pretty fun. This upcoming week is going to suck though. A stat test on stuff I don't know, two physics tests on stuff I don't know and a bio test on stuff I don't know. Hm, I don't know a lot of stuff, hahah. Oh well, really looking forward to spring break and summer.

Oh, and gchat was super boring without the UN kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment