Sunday, December 26, 2010

My Name is Nick

You have people that call me a sweetheart, then you have people that call me a douche. People call me one of the simplest people in the world, then other people call me one of the most confusing people in the world. People say it's almost impossible to talk to me, while others claim they can tell me just about anything. Some feel like I'm a center of gossip and spill every secret I know yet others know that I'd never betray one of my friend's trust.

It's so funny how my persona gets so much analysis. Just chill hahah. I'll probably like you more if you're chill too. Honestly, I'm just Nick. An 18 year old that enjoys bumming around and getting by at Rutgers.

1 comment:

  1. but then again don't you like being a mystery? btw i distinctly remember you writing a post about this same subject before in the past haha

    ReplyDelete