Thursday, March 4, 2010

Prom

Prom is such an interesting topic. It seems like its the one thing running through the minds of all the girls and half the boys in our high school. It's getting ridiculous how often the word "prom" is being thrown around everyday. In the halls you're always catching random prom conversations, hectic prom rants and the latest prom gossip. Everyone is planning, scheming and anticipating - hoping that the perfect guy with ask them, or the perfect girl will say yes to them. Prom itself is going to be great, but the pre-prom drama is bound to cause problems and tension. It's kind of sad how entranced every senior is with prom. Everyone needs to just relax and chill out. Having fun is not going to be hard, I mean everyone is going to be at prom. Prom is going to be one of the final things we do as a senior class so have as much fun as you possibly can.

GJ to Alex on being the topic of discussion today. It's amazing how fast news makes it around the school, especially among gossip-thriving asians. Pretty sure I heard your name come up at least ten times throughout the day. I'm not going to lie though - listening to what everyone had to say was pretty interesting and entertaining. However, I'll keep how I feel to myself. Other then my belief that it truly sucks that you're ending up in my limo :D.

Good thing I don't have to worry about prom or getting dragged into the endless pre-prom drama. I mean, there isn't anyone else in this school I'd rather go with than the person I'm going with.

PS - IHOP for lunch today (that's three days of eating out in a row, hahah). Sidd ended up postponing his diet to come along. Won't be surprised if he postpones it some more. Sidd, the chub is a good look for you, hahah.





I have not gotten much sleep this week. Half-days make me stay up late doing nothing particularly exciting. I really need to catch up on my sleep. I haven't had my weekly 14 hour sleep day yet.

5 comments:

  1. lol look how jealous willy looks in that pic. and legit no more postponing. btw when i do get cut (which WILL happen) i'm kicking all of your asses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pancakes look sooooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had an omelette. It was good.

    ReplyDelete